Signing this agreement allows you to check out laptops, digital cameras, and other technology materials from the Circulation Desk (based on availability).
This agreement expires every academic year on the first day of the fall semester and must be re-signed.
Laptops, digital cameras, and other technology materials are available to current UNLV students, faculty, and staff who have a clear library account (no fines, overdue items, etc.) Other restrictions may apply.
Please pay close attention to the due date and time.
Depending on the item, there are different checkout loan periods.
- End of day, must be returned 15 minutes before closing (laptops, chargers, cables, etc.)
- 7 days (cameras, iPads, and audio/video accessories)
- 3 days (various types of calculators)
Technology materials may not be renewed. You may be able to re-checkout a technology item if we have multiple items available. Otherwise, the item needs to be checked back in to allow others a chance to check it out. If after 30 minutes the item is still available, then you can check the item out again.
- Overdue fines for laptops are $10.00 per day.
- Overdue fines for cameras, camera accessories, and other technology materials that checkout for a week are $10.00 per day.
- Overdue fines for all other technology Items are $1.00 per day.
Failure to comply with all terms and conditions of this agreement will result in the loss of technology borrowing privileges. Any library staff member may revoke these privileges at any time they deem necessary at their sole discretion.
BY CHECKING EACH BOX AND ENTERING MY NAME BELOW, I AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS *